- Heather has a passion for people, A natural ability to build relationships based on trust with diverse populations under changeable circumstances. Known for conscientious and thoughtful work with the ability to provide results while always considering the “human factor” in decisions.
- As a previous law enforcement professional (Police Officer) for over 10 years, problem solving, investigations, behavioral interviewing, background investigations, relationship building, negotiation skills are a few of the highly sought after skills Heather has developed under the most diverse circumstances.
- Being successful means reacting to dynamic environment’s and situations; Heather has successfully built mentoring programs to develop organizations most important asset (their staff), recognizing diversity and culture inclusiveness.
- As a sessional Instructor at a local University Heather has developed curriculum and used her passion for people to empower the next generation of law enforcement professionals.
- Being a valuable part of a team is a major part of who Heather is; as a two sport collegiate athlete (Basketball, Soccer), contributing for success, both as a player and coaching. Heather has a Bachelor of Health, Recreation & Physical Education and is continuing her education in Executive Coaching and Performance.
Heather is a part of our consulting team. Bringing positive inspirational ideas to our clients from experience as an executive coach.